- Class details are continually changing. Review the online schedule prior to registering.
- You may ask to be put on a wait list if nothing else works for you, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee we will have any additional space available.
- Participation in Hampton Village Community Association programming is at your own risk.
- In the unfortunate event that a program is overbooked, priority will be given to those who registered first.
- Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable unless a class is cancelled.
- It is very important for the instructors to have birth date information so please ensure all participant birth dates are entered correctly.
- Please ensure you add a cell phone contact if possible. We will use this to contact you for programming changes on short notice, otherwise emails are usually sent.
- Community associations programs can not be held on statutory holidays and school functions have priority over community programming rentals, therefore, not all missed classes can be made up.
- A community association membership is required for registering in Hampton Village Community Association (HVCA) programs.
- Memberships are renewed in August each year.
- MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a membership and/or enrolling yourself or your child in Hampton Village Community Association (HVCA) programs, you are agreeing to the following terms:
· I hereby give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as required.
· I hereby agree to allow the individual named in the registration to participate in the HVCA program.
· I hereby acknowledge and understand that participation in HVCA programs, or use of any facility provided through the HVCA, may have inherent risks of injury of any nature.
· I hereby release the HVCA (instructors, volunteers, employees) from liability for any injury, which may be suffered by me, and/or any dependent during my/our participation in any HVCA program.
· I hereby agree that HVCA is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
· I am aware that there may be photographs taken in the venue and I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the program lead if I do not approve of my or my child’s photo being taken.